Skip to main content


Cover for your home and possessions

Have you ever wondered how you would rebuild your home, or replace the contents should anything happen?

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the cost of damage to the structure of your property. This includes the roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows. Outdoor structures such as garages and fences are usually included.

Your buildings insurance should cover the full cost of rebuilding the property. This should include costs such as demolition, clearing the site, and architect’s fees. Buildings insurance usually covers loss or damage that occurs as a result of:

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Earthquakes
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Malicious damage or vandalism
  • Falling trees, aerials or satellite dishes
  • Subsidence

You can usually extend a buildings insurance policy to include cover accidental damage.

Contents Insurance

Household contents insurance covers most of your personal belongings and household possessions against loss or damage.  This usually includes things such as furniture, televisions, computers, etc.

Accidental Damage can also be added to the policy to provide further protection.

We can find home insurance for non-standard properties, for example timber framed, unoccupied, as well as standard properties.

Take control of your finances today

Book an no obligation consultation